The International Living Future Institute (ILFI) has collaborated with Architecture 2030 to update their Reveal label – an easy-to-understand method of displaying the energy performance of a building.
Reveal is designed for owners, managers, architects, 2030 Challenge adopters, and AIA 2030 Commitment signatories who want the validation and confirmation of third-party verification for their building’s energy performance.
The Reveal label displays a building’s:
- Energy use intensity
- Zero Energy Performance Index (ZEPI) score
- Reduction in energy use from the 2030 Challenge baseline
- Onsite and offsite renewable energy generation (if applicable)
“The Reveal label provides a clear, third-party verified program for validating reaching the 2030 Challenge targets or achieving a Zero Net Carbon building.”
– Edward Mazria, Founder and CEO, Architecture 2030.
Reveal – Using the Architecture 2030 Zero Tool
2030 Commitment signatories and 2030 Challenge adopters can use Architecture 2030’s new Zero Tool to generate post-occupancy building data and submit that data to the Reveal program for third-party verification that a project meets the Challenge targets.
2030 District members can also demonstrate that their buildings meet the 2030 Challenge targets through the Zero Tool, and have their building’s performance third-party verified by submitting data from the Zero Tool to the Reveal program.
For more details on the Reveal label and how to apply for a label, visit the ILFI website.
You can learn more about the Zero Tool here.
About Architecture 2030
Subscribe To Our E-News
- Climate plans, a cause for optimism, and the 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- Meet the lineup: leading firms achieving 1.5ºC goals + session highlights for CarbonPositive RESET!
- Registration is Open for the CarbonPositive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- SAVE THE DATE(S): Carbon Positive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Latest from Twitter
607 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505 email@example.com tel: 505.988.5309