After five years of oversight from Architecture 2030, the fifteen 2030 Districts have established their own non-profit, the 2030 Districts Network.
Two new cities, San Antonio and Grand Rapids, recently joined the 2030 Districts movement, bringing to twelve the number of 2030 Districts across North America.
The 2030 Districts Network has established the 2030 Districts Marketplace to provide 2030 District members and partners with special pricing on products to help them meet their efficiency goals.
Two new cities have established 2030 Districts, bringing to ten the number of private-sector led urban districts across North America committed to a 50% energy, water, and transportation emissions reduction by 2030.
2030 Districts are unique private/public partnerships in designated urban areas across North America committed to reducing energy use, water use, and transport emissions…
About Architecture 2030
Subscribe To Our E-News
- Climate plans, a cause for optimism, and the 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- Meet the lineup: leading firms achieving 1.5ºC goals + session highlights for CarbonPositive RESET!
- Registration is Open for the CarbonPositive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- SAVE THE DATE(S): Carbon Positive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Latest from Twitter
607 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505 email@example.com tel: 505.988.5309