At the recent International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) hearings held in Albuquerque, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and Architecture 2030’s ZERO Code Renewable Energy Appendix was approved by the Commercial IECC Committee.
Last week, at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Conference on Architecture in Las Vegas, the architecture and building community made history when they overwhelmingly voted for the “AIA Resolution for Urgent and Sustained Climate Action,” 4,860 yes to 312 no.
About Architecture 2030
Subscribe To Our E-News
- Climate plans, a cause for optimism, and the 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- Meet the lineup: leading firms achieving 1.5ºC goals + session highlights for CarbonPositive RESET!
- Registration is Open for the CarbonPositive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- SAVE THE DATE(S): Carbon Positive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Latest from Twitter
607 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505 firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 505.988.5309