Architecture 2030 is now seeking additional faculty and schools to participate in the 2030 Curriculum Project. If you have an innovative teaching proposal for winter, spring, or summer session in 2017, we encourage you to apply by January 3, 2017.
Recent events have awakened a sleeping giant. Now is the time to channel this newfound energy and work toward a carbon-free future, one that leverages the transformative power of design and planning to create a better world.
We are facing two very different and defining moments in history, the ratification of the Paris Climate Agreement and the results of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
In late October, a historic two-day forum and workshop event was held in Wuhan, China. Organized by the China Exploration & Design Association Architecture Branch (CEDAAB) and Architecture 2030, this event established Zero Net Carbon (ZNC) as a necessary and achievable goal for buildings and developments.
About Architecture 2030
Subscribe To Our E-News
- Climate plans, a cause for optimism, and the 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- Meet the lineup: leading firms achieving 1.5ºC goals + session highlights for CarbonPositive RESET!
- Registration is Open for the CarbonPositive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- SAVE THE DATE(S): Carbon Positive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…
Latest from Twitter
607 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505 email@example.com tel: 505.988.5309