Renovating New York City’s buildings to high-performance standards when they change hands is crucial to the City reaching its ambitious goals of an 80% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
This year, Architecture 2030 Founder and CEO Edward Mazria ranked #1 as the top ‘role model in sustainable or high-performance design’ in DesignIntelligence’s 2015 Sustainable Design & Leadership Survey.
For the fifth year in a row, the architecture and design community has again recognized the important role Architecture 2030 plays in transforming to a sustainable and carbon neutral built environment.
Architecture 2030 is listed in the top three organizations for ‘sustainability qualifications and certifications for projects/buildings’, and in the top five as ‘sustainable design organizational role models’. Sixty-one percent of firms surveyed believe the 2030 Challenge targets, issued by Architecture 2030, can be realized.
The full DesignIntelligence 2015 Sustainable Design & Leadership Survey report is available in July/August issue of DesignIntelligence.
About Architecture 2030
Subscribe To Our E-News
- Immediate Action Required: An Open Letter to the UNFCCC Secretariat
- Thousands Worldwide Participated in the 1.5ºC Global Teach-In
- Climate plans, a cause for optimism, and the 1.5°C Global Teach-In
- Meet the lineup: leading firms achieving 1.5ºC goals + session highlights for CarbonPositive RESET!
- Registration is Open for the CarbonPositive RESET! 1.5°C Global Teach-In
Latest from Twitter
607 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505 firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 505.988.5309